Stationary type asphalt mixing plant is some kind of compact asphalt mixing plants for production of a high-quality asphalt mixture with stable production and low emission. The capacity of Stationary type asphalt mixing plant ranges from 40t/h to 320t/h. Stationary type asphalt mixing plant adopts modular design. Each unit of the whole equipment is relatively independent with mixer-centric.
1. Erection and testing prior to leave the factory. Our asphalt plant components are erected and all motors would be run through a test phrase before leave the factory.
2. Low transport costs. Each asphalt plant component is supplied in international standard container which means lowest fees and fast transport.
3. No concrete foundations. The ground area of the containers ensures plants stability on compacted soil.
1. ALQ80 asphalt plant covers fewer areas on site.
2. For its bag house dust collection system, the cleaning type is high voltage pulse.
3. Light weight and compact structure make this asphalt plant cost less.
4. Low power of the whole asphalt plant reduces electric consumption.
5. Standard modular design makes the installation easy and convenient.
6. Commissioning one-time production, save material.
1. ALQ100 asphalt mixing plant is designed according to standard high cabinet container, suitable for the construction requirement in both home and abroad.
2. All the components of this asphalt mixing plant can put into the container can greatly reduce transport cost.
3. No foundation and modular design can induce the install and disassembly time to the shortest.
1. International Famous Brand Components Germany motor and gearbox Sweden SKF bearings Germany SIEMENS control system
2. Energy-Saving. Hard-Toothed Surface Gearbox, High Efficiency Power Transmission System
3. Environment friendly.
4. Easy Operation Full-Auto / Semi-Auto / manual control switch multi-operation languages available remote diagnose & monitoring.
5. Fast erection, time-saving and modular design.
Technical Parameters Of Aimix Stationary Type Asphalt Mixing Plant :
|Cold Aggregate Feeding System|
|Collect Belt Capacity(t/h)||60||80||100||120||140||200||220||280||360|
|Vibrating Screen (Layer)||4 layer||4 layer||4 layer||4 layer||4 layer||5 layer||5 layer||5 layer||6 layer|
|Aggregate Metering hopper(kg)||500||800||1000||1300||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000|
|Mineral Flour Metering hopper(kg)||120||150||200||200||300||300||320||600||700|
|Bitumen Metering hopper(kg)||100||120||150||150||250||250||250||480||500|
|Mixer Capacity (kg)||500||800||1000||1250||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000|
|Dust filter (Bag dust filter)|
|Finish Asphalt storage silo (ton)||20/50||20/50||20/50||60||60||120||120/200|
If you need other types and capacity asphalt mixing plant, our professional engineers can design according to your demand and provide free installation, maintenance and other services. Please click Contact us.
Features Of Aimix Stationary Type Asphalt Mixing Plant :
1. Aggregate supply system adopts modularization structure and frequency conversion timing, making material delivery smooth. Without phenomenon such as block, obstruct and so on.
2. Frequency conversion timing with credible capability; modulerized design will be convenient for transport.
1. International brand oil burner (could use both diesel and heavy oil), full automatic control.
2. The coal burning system which possesses independent intellectual property rights, help the customers reduce the production cost.
The advanced control interface, industrial monitoring system and international famous brand electrical elements compose the operation system, so the operation system is much more reliable.
1. The screen mesh is made from manganese steel with high strength; convenient for replace and maintenance.
2. Driven by two motors which are installed onto the screen, exciting force will be coupling automatically.
1. Outside the drying drum is covered with a 50mm heat preservation structure.
2. Professional designed lifting blades inside the drum, which can promote thermal efficiency.
3. Temperature detecting device is equipment beside the outlet of the drum.